[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]GYM LEADER 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You suddenly find yourselves within a white void. In the middle, a TERA CRYSTAL can be seen. Beneath it, you see the instructions: "create a pokemon gym of your dreams! let your imagination run wild! be quick, a gym inspection is coming!"[break][break]

As soon as you begin to conjure ideas of what your gym may look like, the world around you shifts. The TERA CRYSTAL glows as it creates a gym for you, including a badge, gym trainers, challengers.[break][break]

What does your character's dream gym look like?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Design.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
2,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
RKS: Andrea & Eris #2
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 17:24:21 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Research never stopped, not even when Hoennians licked their wounds and war loomed in the horizon. As soon as Andrea was able to walk again (which happened surprisingly quickly thanks to the wonders of healing moves), she approached 's little sister for another dive into the RKS Simulation.

The PokéManiac had brought along a 'little sister' of her own, namely the Ogerpon she had befriended during that eventful prison break. The large, shimmering Tera Crystal in the middle of a white void caught the small creature's eye, reminding her of her lost masks.

"Pon! Pon!"

"Sorry, Pon. I don't think we can take that crystal back home." Andrea curbed the Oni's enthusiasm, before turning her attention to the instructions written out for them. "Hmm, I already have a Gym in real life, sooo... Would you like to do the honors, Eris?"

Design.

RKS POINTS: 50

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 12:52:40 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[attr="class","eris102"]TO THE MOON AND BACK, I'LL LOVE YOU MORE THAN THAT
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]Recovery didn't come as quickly as she'd hoped. For some reason, she'd been feeling much more tired than usual. Or well, she supposes that anyone would feel an ungodly level of exhaustion after being put through what seemed like 7 days of prison and torture.[break][break]

Still, she doesn't turn down an invitation from . After all, she'd seen how the two seemed to have bonded during their last escapade. Just knowing the fact that she'd get to spend time in the company of a brand new legend gave her the motivation to get out of bed and try her best.[break][break]

And her excitement is most certainly echoed by her pokemon. Namely, the Ralts sat upon her shoulders, who coos at Ogerpon with a cookie in hand. Reiner, on the other hand, seems perfectly content to sniff at them, attempting to figure out just where they lie on his friendliness scale.[break][break]

"Mmm... The last time I thought up a gym, it was pretty simplistic in design..."[break][break]

Nature ran its course and in turn, presented an obstacle course fit to take out any challenger.[break][break]

"What about you, Ogerpon?" She's careful about using what she assumes to be their nickname, looks over and watches the reaction of the oni. "What kinda gym would you create?"
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]uh oh sisters
[attr="class","eris103"]
[attr="class","eris103"]MUSIC
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris99]width:500px;height:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103 a]color:#333333!important;font:8px Helvetica;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris109 b]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#a0bad6;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
2,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 14:40:27 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]GYM LEADER 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Once you complete developing your gym, the Gym Inspector arrives. If it is not the current inspector, KYLE LOPEZ, it is DAHLIA GOODE, FERNANDO SILPH, MICHAEL NAVIDSON or any of the ELITE FOUR (MATIAS SILPH, MELODY MIRO, GREYSON CONNORS).[break][break]

No matter how horrendous or immaculate your gym is, they approve. You get top marks across the board.[break][break]

In surreal fashion, a confetti balloon suddenly materializes and pops overhead, showering you all in celebration. The clapping continues until a gasp brings the festivities to a halt.[break][break]

Where the TERA CRYSTAL once was is a glowing, oozing POWER SPOT.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Yo! Champ in making!

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
2,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 14:42:41 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Eris’ imagination, however simplistic, was sufficient. The sudden sound of clapping spooked the poor little ogress, who hid behind her caretaker’s legs. “Don’t worry, it’s just an NPC. They’re not real.” Said Andrea in an attempt to console her.

Cookies were the real cure to social anxiety. At the sight of the enticing treat, the green-clad creature outstretched her stubby arms as if to say ‘gimme’. She seemed comfortable in the company of other Pokémon, including Reiner, whom she regarded with a smile. However, when the short human referred to her as Ogerpon, that smile turned into an angry frown.

“PON!”

“Just Pon will do.” Andrea explained. She didn’t know who had come up with the name Ogerpon to describe the species, but she was having words with them later. “I’m actually curious about it myself. What would your ideal Gym look like?”

The Grass-type legendary pondered the question for a few moments, before raising her arms over her head, while standing on her tiptoes to appear as tall and imposing as possible.

“A mountain?” The dragon-costumed woman muttered in confusion. “I guess you could build a Gym on top of a mountain.”

Yo! Champ in making!.

RKS POINTS: 50
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 23:30:39 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]"Oh... My bad, Pon." Of all the legends, she's rather glad that Pon seems to wear her heart upon her sleeve. The easier it is to read her, the easier to understand and the less likely it is to overstep boundaries.[break][break]

As if joining Pon in her anger, the Ralts too begins to chitter at Eris, earning themselves a side eye to remember. Reiner, on the other hand, merely tenses, keeps an eye on the ogress as she continues to move about.[break][break]

"Or the mountain could be the gym itself!" It is with child-like imagination that she latches to the idea that Andrea translates. "You know, kinda like how there are ruins in the mountains? You could probably turn a cave into a pretty cool starting area..."[break][break]

A gasp draws her out of the thought, her attention dragged over to the Donphan in the room: A power spot where the tera crystal had once been. A threat? Or a warning? There's no time to thoroughly consider it as the scenario begins to warp and shift.
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
2,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2024 18:43:41 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]legendary event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]GLASTRIER 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The scene shifts to a rural village in Galar. Gates and crops have been ruined all around you, splintered and upturned, coated in ice. A townsperson shakily approaches you, recounting a legend that has been passed on for generations.[break][break]

They say, "a specter doth roam among us. it doth don the visage of a frosty steed, its countenance clad in a mask as unyielding as jewels... 'tis known to appear upon the eve, striking fear into both folk and creatures of pokémon alike!"[break][break]

Suddenly, you can hear the sounds of hooves clopping toward the village. The townsperson shrieks and flees into a nearby home as a GLASTRIER crashes through the fencing.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Kill it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Tame it.

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
2,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2024 18:45:35 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The two girls gleefully daydreamed together, but their bonding moment soon passed. The Power Spot served as a segue into the next location: Galar, home of Dynamaxing, and the Crown Tundra.

And that darn horse.

“Poni?”

“A bad pony.” Andrea narrowed her eyes at the icy stallion that had been the bane of her RKS Simulation experience. “Kill it before it can kidnap our friends!” She ordered unflinchingly.

Although a pacifist at heart, in this instance, she was willing to ‘forsake’.

“GRAAAH!! PON!!”

With a demonic rage reminiscent of her days in the feeding pit, the orange-faced Oni swung her signature Ivy Cudgel, aiming to crush Glastrier’s skull like a watermelon.

Kill it.

RKS POINTS: 100

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 5:13:14 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]It's hard to immediately make heads or tails of the situation. A specter. A frost steed... that kidnaps people? And before she can ask anymore questions, a Glastrier comes crushing right through the fences, filling the air with screams of terror and slamming doors.[break][break]

Then comes the order. The order to kill.[break][break]

Her eyes widen, her heart sinking to unimaginable lows as she looks to Andrea.[break][break]

"Wait!"[break][break]

A shimmering pink barrier protects the Glastrier's head, the Ralts frowning as they try to fend off Ogerpon's attacks.[break][break]

"Killing it can't be the only way??"
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
2,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 14:16:03 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]GLASTRIER 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Like a huntsman awaiting its quarry, you allow the Glastrier to charge closer toward you. The ice horse possesses immense physical strength. Destructive and aggressive, the steed attempts to seize whatever it wants: chaos, violence, a scrumptious root vegetable or two.[break][break]

Somehow, you manage to slay the horse.[break][break]

The townspeople emerge from their homes. They herald you as heroes of Galar as the White Horse of Conquest lays in a streak of ice.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Good game.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
2,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 14:18:31 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Despite Eris’ attempt to spare the frozen specter, the simulation registered Andrea’s first input, triggering the appropriate cutscene. Soon, the horse-slayers were celebrated as heroes by adoring townsfolk.

Ogerpon’s eyes watered. Those humans did not yell at her with vitriol. They did not try to chase her out of their village. For the first time, the Oni felt loved.

“P-pon…”

But it was fake, wasn’t it? They were not real. Real humans could never love her.

“It was the only way.” Said Andrea curtly, while staring at Glastrier’s corpse. She clenched a Hydreigon-shaped fist. “If you show kindness, it will take you away just like it tried to take . I won’t forgive anyone who messes with my friends!”

Good game.

RKS POINTS: 100

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2024 12:25:34 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]Oh, how ready she is to chip at and crumble Andrea's answer. And yet, she must stop before the words leave her tongue. Imagine if it had been . If the Glastrier had stolen Isaac, if she had witnessed that happen, wouldn't she stoop to the same levels?[break][break]

But he probably wouldn't have wanted her to.[break][break]

Killing is bad.[break][break]

She kneels down next to the fallen Glastrier, fingers brushing over its stone cold mane and shattered visage.[break][break]

"I'd have let myself be taken if it meant it could live. As long as it learnt to never hurt another soul."[break][break]

Perhaps, what is supposedly kind is the most foolish thing she could ever do. And yet, her heart still wavers on judgement - Death is absolute. Death leaves no room for change, for hope.[break][break]

"If it was willing to change, I'd have given it a chance."[break][break]

Like a repeat of Cyllora. They had hurt everyone, they had done atrocious things. And yet, it had been for a cause, a desperate move. They deserved punishment in accordance for the things they had done, but not death.[break][break]

Her hands clasp together, fingers interlaced as she closes her eyes.[break][break]

And though it might not mean anything in a simulation that is destined to reset, she mutters a quiet prayer.
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
2,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2024 9:38:43 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]OGERPON 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Welcome to the Festival of Masks! All around, festival-goers wear various masks to hide their identities. Some are sculpted after Pokemon, while others are fashioned after Pokeball designs. All manner of designs come together to create a kaleidoscope of colorful facades.[break][break]

However, you bump into a festival-goer wearing a curious mask. It seems to be based off of a Pokemon, but you do not recognize what the species is.[break][break]

What do you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Unmask them.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Any other action.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
2,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2024 9:41:34 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Andrea contemplated what was said by Eris, a child wise beyond her years. Could people change? Could the Loyal Three for example have learned the error of their ways, or were the servants of the ‘never-rot’ truly rotten to their core?

“Maybe next time, we could try doing things your way…” The PokéManiac acquiesced, a part of her still wishing to believe in the power of mercy. As the simulation shifted yet again, the group found themselves amidst a familiar festival and in the presence of a familiar face.

Two Ogerpon like two peas in a pod stared each other down. One was fake, the other was real. One wore a mask, the other did not. They engaged in a riveting conversation.

“Pon?”

“Pon!”

“Pon?!”

“Pon!”

The surreal sight elicited a small chuckle from Andrea. “Heh, talk about something that can only happen in the simulation! They look so cute together! W-wait, what are you doing?!”

Real Ogerpon snatched up its simulated counterpart’s Teal Mask. Yoink. It was hers now.

“Poniiii~”

However, upon trying it on, the mask phased right through the Oni’s orange face like a hologram, much to her dismay. It, too, was fake after all. They could not take it back home.

Unmask them.

RKS POINTS: 200

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 9:09:52 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]Deep breath in, and out. What is done, is done. What plagues her in one scenario will not follow her to the next. Not as long as she refuses it.[break][break]

Instead, when she opens her eyes once more, she is greeted by the sight of two Ogerpon interacting with one another. And she'd be a liar if she said that she didn't half expect Ogerpon to snatch that mask away from its simulated self.[break][break]

Ah, but she knows just how this scenario plays out. And she immediately starts to pull her jacket off, nerves prickling at the exposed scars on her arms even as she whispers to herself that this is meant to help another. To help the now unmasked Ogerpon hide from the NPCs around them before everything turns sour.[break][break]

But perhaps, it just isn't enough.
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP